RapidCRM: CRM designed for you and your business - live and delivering results in 2 - 3 months
Would you like a CRM solution to improve your sales and delivery which will save you money. And which does not take years to develop, delivers results within a couple of months and that your team are happy and confident to use.
RapidCRM is a complete CRM solution based on the award winning Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the necessary CRM consulting services included to get you up and running quickly. RapidCRM leverages the standard functionality that comes with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the implementation consulting services are delivered by Opsis' CRM consultants who have implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM for over a hundred organisations – large and small, corporate, not for profit and government departments since 2003.
What is RapidCRM?
Easy monthly payments
Microsoft Dynamics CRM plus Business support plus Consulting Services plus training plus Easy predictable monthly payments from people who really know Microsoft Dynamics CRM equals RapidCRM
RapidCRM is a way of getting Microsoft Dynamics CRM up and running for your businesses, so you can quickly see improvement in sales without the long drawn out projects or the huge price tag associated with those long projects.
That's what Opsis deliver with our CRM managed service solution - RapidCRM.
How do we do it?
We leverage the powerful functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
We leverage the deep expertise of our consultants, who have implemented CRM in corporates, not-for-profit and public sector organisations both large and small.
RapidCRM will get Microsoft Dynamics CRM up and running for your business, so you can quickly benefit from increased sales, better processes and more information. All without long drawn out projects and the huge upfront price tag many of those require.
Why use RapidCRM?
- You want to improve your sales and marketing
- You know that streamlining your delivery model will reduce your costs
- You know that your business needs CRM – after all CRM is now mainstream
- You want more than a simple CRM implementation that just delivers a glorified address book and does not really focus on your needs
- You know that Microsoft Dynamics CRM can deliver what you require, but you do not have the time to learn how to make it fit your unique business
- You do not want to be pushed into a “bigger than ben-hur” CRM project by techies who are more interested in coding than delivering business value
- You do not want CRM to be so heavily customised that it trips over its own feet
- You do not have the time, expertise or resources to do your CRM yourself - nor do you want the headache. Read Gill's story about the seven frustrations of DIY CRM here
- You do not want to big upfront price tag typically associated with CRM projects.
What is RapidCRM?
A complete CRM solution that includes:
- Account & contact management
- Opportunity tracking
- Lead scoring, routing & assignment
- Task & appointment phone call and email tracking
- Customisable dashboards and standard reports
- Mobile access
- Access to CRM via Outlook or Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari
- Case management
- Marketing Lists and Campaigns
- Customisable dashboards
- Collaborative forecasts
- Products, quotes, orders and invoices
- Mass email using templates
- Workflow & approval automation
- Customised page layouts so you capture that data that you require
- Role permissions – different people in your organisations can see and access your information differently
And to get you there:
Before you go live you get:
- A Scoping Workshop (over two half-days) where we agree how to configure CRM for the unique needs of your business.
- An Action Plan, based on the workshop outcomes, so you know exactly what will happen, when it will happen and who needs to do it.
- Your users set up in CRM, with appropriate permissions and fully integrated into Outlook
- Your own sales process set up in your new CRM to reflect your business practice
- Your existing customer and prospect data migrated into CRM (from Excel or CSV)
- Custom, real-time dashboards so you can track what is happening in your business.
- Up to four printable custom reports, using your colours and your logo. (You may want a standard proposal format, an invoice, a statement or others.)
- A training environment separate from your live environment
- Initial user training: half day small group sessions (6-8 users) so your team can hit the ground running. Training is built around your solution, your processes and your data, so it's completely relevant. It's backed up by full documentation the team can refer to later.
Then you get:
- Your own Microsoft Dynamics CRM managed service, hosted by Opsis in Sydney, on a server dedicated to your business
- Four weeks of on-site support - your expert CRM consultant will spend half a day at your site each week to answer those questions that arise after you are first live
And afterwards you get this ongoing Support and Service with your Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- A Fortnightly meeting with Gill Walker, Opsis Principal Consultant, to help you resolve any niggling CRM issues and move forward with your CRM
- A Quarterly 'lunch and learn' seminar for your users, highlighting useful tips and techniques
- Straightforward answers to all 'how to' questions from you and your users, from someone who knows and understands your CRM and your business. Using your language and practical examples from your data, not just canned responses.
- Ongoing support for your CRM
- User administration - new users added, people who use your organisation inactivated, permissions changed as required
- Discounted rates on Opsis CRM Executive Briefings, to help you and your management team realise maximum value from CRM
- Discounted rates on Opsis training courses, both public and private
- Preferential rates for any major project work required to extend the scope of your CRM
Plus you can relax in the confidence that any upgrades or other projects will be handled by CRM experts who already manage your service and understand your business priorities.
Why Choose RapidCRM?
- You want to improve sales, marketing and customer service.
- You know you need CRM - CRM is mainstream after all.
- You want CRM to be more than a glorified address book, but you don't want a 'bigger than Ben Hur' implementation which takes months, includes lots of custom coding and doesn't deliver value.
- You're sure Microsoft Dynamics CRM can deliver what you need, but you don't have the time or resources to learn every aspect of the software so you can configure it to your business.
- You want to avoid heavy customisation which will lock you in, or make changes and upgrades complex and expensive.
- You want to avoid the big upfront price tag which comes with so many CRM projects.
- You want certainty about cost, with no risk of blowing your CRM project budget.
- You want a cost-effective solution. RapidCRM can be as much as 50% cheaper than a typical CRM project budget, once all costs are included.
What Will RapidCRM Do For My Business?
RapidCRM is a managed service solution based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, so it has all the Microsoft functionality, including:
- Account and Contact management
- Opportunity tracking
- Lead scoring, routing and assignment
- Quotations, Orders and Invoicing
- Product catalogue
- Collaborative forecasting
- Task, appointment, phone call and email tracking
- Case management
- Marketing lists and campaigns
- Bulk email capability using templates
- Workflow and approval automation
- Customisable dashboards
- Range of standard reports and options for custom reports
- Customisable screen layouts to capture and view the information which matters to you
- Role permissions so different people in your organisation can have different access to view or update information if required
RapidCRM is accessible via Outlook or in web browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
It's accessible from mobile devices including smartphones.
What is excluded from RapidCRM?
Major CRM projects such as upgrades, expansion to new business units during the term, although these can be done for an additional charge by the same people who know your business and how CRM is helping you.
Significant new functionality, although this will be discussed as an additional project, and delivered at a discounted rate.
Additional software other than your Microsoft Dynamics CRM, such as ClickDimensions, although we will discuss any of these projects if you or we feel that they will add value to your business. When required, these additional projects will be done by the same team who are looking after your CRM
Integrations, although these can be added to give you even more value from your Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Potential savings with RapidCRM
Compared to a more common CRM implementation, your savings could easily be 50% of the standard budget. Once you have included your licences, training and implementation costs.
How much will RapidCRM cost?
- For smaller organisations, with 5 - 10 Microsoft CRM users $450 per user per month
- For organisations with 11 - 30 Microsoft CRM users $397 per user per month
- For medium organisations with 31 - 70 Microsoft CRM users $247 per user per month
- For larger organisations with over 71 Microsoft CRM users $197 per user per month
- RapidCRM is for a minimum 12 month period
- Number of users can vary by month (both up and down)
- Payments are to made by direct debit in advance
- Payment quarterly in advance yields a 5% discount and payments yearly in advance yields a 15% discount
- For clients outside Greater Sydney (postcodes 2000 to 2250) or with more than one office, additional travel will be charged