OpsisAssist: all the Microsoft Dynamics 365 support and assistance you need from Microsoft Dynamics 365 experts
Do you want expert support for your CRM, from people who really know Microsoft Dynamics 365? Who really know and understand your business? If so, you need OpsisAssist.
OpsisAssist is our all-you-can-eat support offering for Microsoft Dynamics 365. This innovative managed service is a combination of Microsoft Dynamics 365 training support, ongoing Microsoft Dynamics 365 training by experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants and day-to-day Microsoft Dynamics 365 administration.
OpsisAssist will handle the administration of your Microsoft Dynamics 365, wherever it is hosted. Plus, it helps you extend Microsoft Dynamics 365 over time so that your CRM system really adds value and becomes an indispensable part of your business.
Who needs OpsisAssist ?
- You have Microsoft Dynamics 365 up and running – on-premise, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online or partner-hosted.
- You want (more) assistance with your Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- You want certainty about the cost of supporting your Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- You want your Microsoft Dynamics 365 managed by Microsoft Dynamics 365 experts, not internal or contract IT staff who have little training in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and may not even understand why you deployed it in the first place.
- You want more from Microsoft Dynamics 365, but don't know where to turn to find out what's possible.
- You want the administrative headache of managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 removed – you'd rather focus on growing your business than processes, configuration, reports, workflows, user queries and other Microsoft Dynamics 365 issues.
What is OpsisAssist ?
- An initial audit of your Microsoft Dynamics 365, so we fully understand what you and your management team are trying to achieve from CRM and the changes that have already been made to your solution
- A fortnightly meeting with Gill Walker to provide you honest and effective feedback about how you can improve your Microsoft Dynamics 365 and resolve any niggling problems
- All ongoing support and user administration taken care of for you – new users added, and people who leave your organisation inactivated, with the appropriate permissions amended
- All your and your users “how to” questions about your Microsoft Dynamics 365 - not just out of the box answers
- One quarterly lunch and learn seminar to highlight to your users some useful tips and techniques
- Discount on all training courses – public and private
- Preferential rates on all major projects
- The knowledge that major projects such as upgrades to keep you up to date will be handled effectively
- Discount on Opsis CRM Executive briefings – to help you and your management team really maximise on Microsoft Dynamics 365
Why using OpsisAssist is better than using your own IT department
- Your users' questions will be answered by people who understand your business, who can explain users questions in Microsoft Dynamics 365, not just how to click around it.
- You will be advised on ways to get more from your Microsoft Dynamics 365 – in ways that purely technical people often do not see.
- Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 will become streamlined so it really melds with your business.
How OpsisAssist saves you time and money
- Experts will be able to solve issues more quickly than your own IT team, saving time for both users and IT.
- An ongoing review will identify opportunities for automation, better reports and stronger processes, saving yet more time.
How much will you save with OpsisAssist
Imagine 20 users saving an average of two hours per month from their better use of CRM. That saves you 40 hours or a whole man-week over the month.
Now consider the costs to the business of each employee - not just salary, but super, vacation time, sick leave, payroll tax, overhead costs like computers and phones. $100 per hour is a fairly standard cost to the business - so OpsisAssist could be saving you $4000 every month!
This is double the investment required for 20 users. And this only the support. The total saving could easily be three times this amount.
What is excluded from OpsisAssist?
- Major Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects such as upgrades, expansion to new business units, although if required, these can be done as new projects at a discounted rate;
- Significant new functionality although this can be discussed if either of us feels that they will add value to your business;
- Additional software, such as ClickDimensions, although we will discuss any of these projects if either of us feels that they will add value to your business.
How much will OpsisAssist cost?
For smaller organisations, with 5 - 10 Microsoft Dynamics 365 users $100 per user per month
For organisations with 11 - 15 Microsoft Dynamics 365 users $1000 per month
For organisations with 16 - 25 Microsoft Dynamics 365 users $2000 per month
For organisations with 26 - 50 Microsoft Dynamics 365 users $3000 per month
For organisations with 50+ Microsoft Dynamics 365 users $3500 per month
- OpsisAssist is for a minimum 6 month period;
- The number of Microsoft Dynamics 365 users can vary by the month – both up and down, but must include all of your licenced users;
- Payments are to made by direct debit in advance;
- Payment quarterly in advance yields a 5% discount and payments yearly in advance yields a 15% discount;
- For clients within Greater Sydney (postcodes 2000 to 2250) the fortnightly meetings will be face to face, in your office or our office. For other clients, they will be by zoom video conference or telephone unless by special arrangement.