Seven essential questions to start your CRM journey on the right foot
Understanding that CRM is a serious undertaking that will deliver huge benefits, but is not without significant effort, is key to your CRM journey success. However, although CRM is simple, it is not easy. What do you need to know to start your CRM journey on the right foot? This is where working with people who have a broad experience prior to your project, will pay huge dividends.
This ebook is a CRM Primer for all, which simplifies many of the questions so you can make the right decisions.
So how do you work out which kind of CRM solution is right for your growing business? What are the seven key questions you need to consider?
These are the seven questions, whether your project is being led by an IT focussed person or by a more business focussed person. Usually, a business focussed person leading the project with genuine support from IT, will deliver the best CRM results - since CRM is not technology, although it does use technology.
- What do you need the CRM solution to do for you?
- On-premise CRM or cloud CRM?
- Which CRM provider should I choose?
- What's the best way to compare CRM systems?
- Is CRM easy to use? How can I motivate my staff to use a CRM solution?
- Do we choose a generic CRM or an industry specific CRM solution?
- Is the CRM system configurable to our unique business processes?
Good CRM helps your team build relationships with customers or clients and hence build revenue for your organisation. Bad CRM just trips up users and gets in the way – of building revenue an everything else!
Published by Gill Walker