Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Boot Camp
The quick way to get up to speed with technical skills to support, configure, automate and administer Microsoft Dynamics 365
Opsis technical bootcamp training courses provide a key step for Microsoft Dynamics 365 administrators and customisers who are beginning or advancing their knowledge of Dynamics 365. With the evolution of the Dynamics 365 product, this Boot Camp course will focus on the out-of-the-box technical capabilities while driving understanding of the competencies needed for participants to have big impacts for their organisation. This fast-paced technical Boot Camp covers the latest and greatest new feature releases to ensure that participants are empowered to leverage the full capabilities of their organisation’s Dynamics 365 environment.
Our technical bootcamp course includes the content of our
- Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365,
- Automation of Microsoft Dynamics 365,
- Administration of Microsoft Power Platform and
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Dynamics 365
in ten fast-paced days of hands-on learning.
This ten-day, hands-on course is perfect for people who want to really understand how to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 so it suits their growing and evolving business. This course will show you the options and techniques available to you and show you why each is appropriate (or not) as well as how to use them. This course does not include coding.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Boot Camp course is valuable if you want to be a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Manager, Business Analyst, Solution Architect, or Data Analyst.
At the end of this technical boot camp course, you have:
- An understanding of how to manage the configuration (no code customisation) of Dynamics 365
- The ability to create and manage the security of Dynamics 365
- An understanding of the automation options available in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- The ability to use workflows to do work for you
- A process to establish where the problem lies and knowledge of some of the troubleshooting tools available to you
- An understanding of the administrative skills within Microsoft Dynamics 365
Target Audience for Troubleshooting Microsoft Dynamics 365
- People wanting to understand how they can fully manage their Microsoft Dynamics 365 - project owners and business analysts
- Technical Implementers including developers, implementation consultants, technical support personnel, and system administrators, who need understand how to make changes to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Managers, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Analysts, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architects and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Data Analysts.